We are committed to providing our students with the best guidance and advice about their future pathways.
- We offer an extensive Careers programme which is embedded with the Gatsby Career Benchmarks.
- Our students are supported with their UCAS and Apprenticeship applications.
- Students are encouraged to undertake work related learning experience which is connected to their future ambitions.
- Year 12 students and parents are expected to attend a Higher Education Evening in March each academic year.
- Our unique transition programmes provide guidance on Higher Education, Apprenticeship, Gap Year and Employability.
Useful sites and advice are posted regularly on our Year 12 and 13 Google Classroom groups. Some of the sites that students are signposted to throughout sixth form listed below: