A Great Place to Work
The recruitment of dynamic, committed and inspirational staff is at the heart of our vision to provide an exciting, challenging and stimulating curriculum for all our students that will send them out into the world as confident, creative, tolerant and ambitious young people.
We are a large, oversubscribed, successful, multi-ethnic, co-educational 11-19 comprehensive school with around 1,700 students, including a sixth form of around 500, set on green belt land at the edge of North London.
As a member of staff at Mill Hill County High School, you will join a team of outstandingly dedicated and impressive people who ensure that our students receive the best quality educational experience, both inside and outside of the classroom. Relationships are a strength of our school, and we pride ourselves on the strong spirit of co-operation amongst staff and between staff and students. We prioritise staff wellbeing and have built a strong staff community. Our pastoral care of students is second to none, and their behaviour is excellent. All of them know that they should ‘aim to be a pleasure to teach’. Our teachers offer a wide range of extra-curricular activities to nurture and develop the talents and potential of students.
Joining our team: what Mill Hill County High School offers you:
- An exceptionally talented, supportive and collaborative staff team
- The opportunity to teach courteous, talented students
- Partnerships with leading academic institutions
- Admission into Year 7 offered to children of teaching staff who have had 2 or more years’ service at MHCHS.
- Team, whole school and bespoke professional development opportunities at all career stages, including further study
- Subsidised staff fitness activities
- A large, attractive site close to transport links (Northern Line and Thameslink) into London and Hertfordshire